Friday, May 3, 2013

Now what

    I can never understand why people always like to be in others business  Why is it so hard to stay out of other lives. Is it hard because there is nothing better to do in our own lives or is it that we are jealous of the things that we do not have. I somehow believe that if women take care of themselves first and then worry about others we can eliminate most of the drama at hand. When a person stays to themselves it reduces drama. Sometimes it is very had to ignore the issues but it is best to try to ignore them. It seems like no one really likes to ignore it because it is so entertaining.
   
     My personal opinion is that drama makes people look stupid. I do not have time for drama and  I do not want drama in my life at all. I think that if we want to be treated a certain way we should act they way that we want to be treated. If you act like a drama starter then when some says you started some conflict you can't get upset ,because you started some drama once before. I know for myself I try to avoid as much drama as I can. I also think we can reduce the amount of deaths annually if we stop all of this drama nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. Drama never ends darlin'. Just try to learn to look past it and rise about it.

    ReplyDelete