Friday, May 24, 2013

Woah

     Sometimes you just got to go with the flow. When things don't go your way it's okay sometimes. I had to learn in this past year is that life doesn't go your way.  You can only have so much control on your own life and the rest is up to supernatural forces. I always try to live my life the way that I  want to. I know that I want certain things and when I don't get them I do get upset. I am not a selfish person but I do need to put myself first. Putting yourself first is important to me because I think if you don't put yourself first you may get upset and hate what's going on.

     You know what I really dislike. I don't like it when a guy has a girlfriend and he talks to you and think that you want try to talk to him about her. We aren't dating on another but I know that we aren't just friends either. I lose respect for that person because, they are cheating even though you don't want to be apart of it but you can't help yourself. You want that person but you don't want to be apart of the hurt that is going to be caused to the other person. If I could stop this I would but I am in to deep over my head. Now when it comes to marriage it is wrong to mess with a married man. Then you think to yourself what if his wife never finds out. I doesn't matter because you will start growing feeling for that person and she will find out sooner or later. You don't want that type of baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment