Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer Plans

     This summer is coming up too fast for me. I want to hopefully have a job once the summer hits. I think that I am a hard worker when I have a clear mind. I know that I do want to go to college but I do want to work and make my own money. I want to be able to provide for myself  so I can get my life into order. This summer I want to have my own money to spend it how I please. I am going to prepare myself this upcoming fall for school. I am going to make sure that I am in great financial standing and that I am ready to get my education started. I also plan on saving as much money that I can. I however, do plan on having as much fun as I possible can.
     I also will be making sure that I save as much money as I can so I can move out. I want to have my own place so that I can get some freedom and responsibilities of my own. I want to be able to come and go as I please without having to ask to leave. I want to be able to make my own choices and live my life the way I want to. I want to be able to learn from my own mistakes. I also want to be able to gain as much experience that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment