Friday, March 1, 2013

The Future

          What I think About the Future

  The future is so near but also so far at the sam time. You sit and say to your self i can put this off for another day,  but in reality you need each and every moment. When I think about college I really think to myself  and I realize that i might not make it in college. I am not as smart as the other students. I dont have enough money to pay for college and if I do go I will be in debt fo a long time. I think that it is okay to want to wait to go to college. Right now I am not ready for college and i dont see myself going right after High School. The pressure that I feel to suceed isn't worth failling. I rather avoid the situtiation than fail trying to be sucessful. I rather get a job right now than go off to college and fail. I stand a better chance at being succeful on a job than failing in college. It is so easy for me  to go to college and dropping out because I am failing.
  After our Prezi presntation I realize that I am not as smart as people tell me I am. I felt so stupid that not even grade can say how smart or how much effort I put into my work. By that i mean I grade can't tell how smart you are. I belive that a grade cannot tell how smart someone is. I am tried of trying to make goal for myself but only to end up falling below my goal. I don't understand why people think that everyone in the same grade level should know the same material or more. I slso hate it when people compairing  me to others. I am myself an no one else. I don't care if math was you best subject  in High School and you are great at math now in your adult life. You and me are to diffrent people. I like math but I hate doing it. Nothing get on my nerves more than when someone compares me to another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment