Saturday, March 23, 2013

So Far but Near

                                                       Far But Near

   It would be easy to say that I know what I want to do in my future career.  I would be lying if i said i knew what my future may hold. I now that I want to do as many great thing in life that it is humanly possible. I also now that the only way I can be successful is by getting a college education. I want to be all that I can be in every aspect in my life. I believe that the only way to share you greatness it to be great in everything that you do. My experience in High School so far has be a mixture of good and bad. I think if I didn't care so much I wouldn't feel some of the feelings that I feel. I do believe if my school would have been more divers I believe I would have had a better high school experience. I know that I am not ready just yet for college but at some point I have to prepare myself for it.  I do tend to slack off sometime and I know that it will be my responsible to make up the things that I didn't try my best on.
   
 I don't have much time to make up my mind when it come to the talk about college. Carroll University seems like the best choice for me but right now I am starting to think about a different path to take. I have been thinking about going to a school like the Arts Institute ,because I have thought a but going into culinary arts. If you now anything about me you should now that I love food. I love to cook and make up new dishes. Sometime i think to myself and i think what are the chance of me ending up in a dead end job beacuse of the paths that I have chosen. I am still in the process of choosing a career  and I will not  just pick one without proper evaluation. I need to make sure that I pick the right career choice for me.

2 comments:

  1. Dawanda-

    I think you need to stick to your plan of attending Carroll. You're very young, you may end up changing your major every year! However, you need to go to a school where you have endless possibilities. Carroll can offer you that. If you go to an Arts Institute...you don't have a large realm of possibilities. At Carroll, you have a plethora of majors and fields to choose from. Stick with Carroll.

    Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look here girl friend lol I want to cook and eat yea!

    ReplyDelete