Friday, March 8, 2013

Jonas Love

J

Jonas Love

  Jonas Brother to me are the Hanson of my day. I think that you will never know if you will like a group if you don't try them out first. I first looked at them and said no way they look lame. Later on I heard a song and I fell in love with them I mean their music.

On this blog Ifelt that they  did a great job telling people what the Jonas Brother were up to. I also think they did a good job with detail. This blog gave me some information that I didn't know about them eventhough I know a lot about them. I do think you could have been more intertaing by adding things that people havent heard about them already. Some of the thing that were posted were already on the News. Also some of the thing about the Jonas Brothers isn't true. There are also some partialy correct thing on this blog to. I also think that this blog could me more up to date.
http://jonasbrothersblog.com/
 I think if  they was more up to date and more thought went into it there would be more view commenting on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment