Friday, February 22, 2013

The Big Bang Theory


The Big Bang Theory




Sheldon and Amy fight and break up




  The is Big Bang  is my favorite show on TBS. I think that this show is the  best show because, it is very interesting  funny, and serious. My least favorite thing about this show is the time that it comes on. The show is very well scripted and  filmed. My favorite  episode is when Sheldon and Amy broke up. They are both so smart and the way that they speak to each other is so funny. They both however are a very great couple. Out of all of my favorite characters on this show I would say that Sheldonis my favorite because, he is so smart and handsome. The way he talks and makes others sign documents when people moved in. The way that Sheldon knocks on doors' to come in to that space is weird, but it is so cute.

  I am not sure if anything could make this show better. I do think if they had lady Gaga on the show playing the dancing game with the cast  would be the best episode ever. I also like it when they have thier little jokes that it take me a while to understand. If i could change on thing about the show it would be longer and there wouldn't be any comercials. I would love to say that this is the best show ever and nothing can replace this show.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment