Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Deep Thoughts

                                 Deep thoughts

 When I think about the word sorrow what do I feel? Maybe I feel like I don't try enough. I might have made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Maybe it's safe to say that I lost touch with someone so close to me that I can't feel anything anymore. It could be that I just lost my way and I need a small push to get back on track.Sometimes you don't mean to hurt someone so close to you but you have done it unconditionally so many times that you stop keeping track. 
   Sometimes you do things that you can't take back. When it seems that you only care about your own happiness then you can lose the the big picture. Most often that not it is best to think before you do things, because  if you don't you might be unhappy with the outcome. I can't even imagine losing my love ones. For me to only to care about myself  is selfish but sometime you need to put yourself first .Timing for me is always wrong for me. I hate to think that I might end up without a family because I keep on burning bridges.

Sorrow is describe as an emotional or mental suffering caused by a loss , disappointment or grief.

1 comment:

  1. You'll never be without a family. And when you grow up, you'll create your own family. That family may be friends, a husband, a child, coworkers, or fellow churchgoers.

    ReplyDelete