Friday, February 8, 2013

Bully

   Who am  I too say I am tired?  Who am I to say I can't take it anymore? I brush it off my shoulders and act as if it's not happening. Then I say to myself it will soon end as fast as it began. you push me around and talk about me but I just laugh even though it hurts.In this day and time it is easy to say that they are playing or just talking so how can this really effect me? It's not a problem it's just a way of life you may think. It is so easy to lie to yourself when no one cares. I now that this will never get old but the only things that change is the faces. Someone once told me that "if you act as if it doesn't effect you then they will leave you alone". This might be true in some cases but it does't always work. Sometimes a bully wants a reaction so that they can feel better about themselves. Sometimes a bully wants a laugh at someone else's expense.

   How can we stop bullying? If we stand up for ourselves will they laugh at me? Will they say I'm soft? Will they say they never did anything wrong? I am saying enough is enough and that they can't get a rise out of me.Will they say I will leave her alone ? Make them stop! Make this end! Stand up against bullying , because if you don't it will never end. Some people may think that if  you cant beat them then you might as well join them. That makes you a bully to. Even standing by while someone is being bullied is wrong. It is like watching someone get abused and not trying to help them. No one should be bullied because it's morally wrong. What have you done to change this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment