Thursday, April 18, 2013

All Around Me

All Around Me


This song is my go to song. This song make me want to scream and yell at the top of my lungs. It makes me feel like there is some type of purpose and that there is someone for me. I have been in love with this song  since I first heard it on Kiss FM in 2009.  My favorite thing to sing in this son is the part where she says "
Take my hand, I give it to you Now you owe me, all I am,You said you would never leave me
I believe you, I believe I can feel you all around me, Thickening the air I'm breathing, Holding on to what I'm feeling, Savoring this heart that's healed". This is the part of the song were I lose it and act like I am going crazy. I most likely listen to this song at least twice a day. I also love the video. In the video their playing the song and rocking out while the walls are  pouring with different color paints. They are all wearing white cloths except for the lead singer  Lacey but they all  get covered with paint. This would be very awesome to experience in the real world. I love this band and I wouldn't have made it through some of the things that I have if it wasn't for her and her band. This song change the way I express myself . It is easier to express my self through singing her song and dancing around than it is to say something to someone.
 




1 comment:

  1. Life's purpose is sometimes unclear, but EVERYONE has one. I'm glad you realize that at such a young age. You DO have a purpose and sometimes it just takes a little bit to recognize what it is.

    ReplyDelete